Saturday, August 9, 2014

I have got to post here more often.

It seems I let this part of my online presence neglected. So now that my negatives and myself are under the same roof I have no excuse.  Too busy? Too tired? Not feeling it?  Looking for jobs to relocate? Procrastination!  The thief of time.  Five syllable word for lazy. I have however submitted some pieces to shows.  Lately I have been concentrating more on my Polaroid work, After the Film Photography Podcast Walking Workshop last spring, I have fallen back in love with my old Nikon F2 that I purchased in '76.  That and the old stand by Tri-X. The day I returned form the workshop, I purchased a "brick" of Tri-X 36 exp. from the FPP online store.  I haven't purchased a "brick" of film in many years. Anyway, here are a couple from a few years back I shot when I was in Erie, PA for the Photo Media Center's Small Works 2011 Open Juried Exhibition that I had the privilege of having (3) pieces selected. As if that wasn't enough, it was great to be able to see the work of J.M. Golding!
"Along the Waterfront"
"All American Diner"

1 comment:

  1. I've been pretty much offline for the last month or so, and what a lovely surprise to find this post on my return! Wonderful work - especially "Along the waterfront," all of those calm grays fitting together with such harmony.

    ReplyDelete