Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ok, so it's been awhile.  I have been in the process of relocating and have put many things on hold.  Darkroom equipment is packed away.  Most cameras are packed away. Exposed film is packed away (and not lost, I hope) I'm trying to monitor competitions to enter, but they seem to slip by me.   There are a few that are on post it notes scattered about my world.  To feel like I'm getting something accomplished, I'm converting my collection of folding land cameras to use AAA batteries.  Not Holga work, but it's something.  I have been venturing into another lost format, 110.  Just what I need, another project format.

However, on a lighter note.  I have been featured in Blur Magazine's Issue #28 "Playstick" section.

Blur Magazine #28

Check it out!

Seasons Greetings to all!  Who knows when I'll post again or from where.

No comments:

Post a Comment